Saturday, January 28, 2006


If this is a sign of things to come from this Fishscale project, and maybe from hip-hop in '06, count me in as hyped. Two fresh ass tracks from this album sampler, two different sounds, but it's tempting to say they sound like classic Ghost.

Ghostface Killah- Big Girl (Fishscale, 2006)
Same idea has Holla from The Pretty Toney Album, Ghost is straight up rhyming over an old soul track, vocals and all. We loved it before and I love it now, this is my favorite track in a long long time.

Ghostface Killah- Charlie Brown (Fishscale, 2006)
MF Doom producs, so I'm sure all you indie rock fans who love Dangerdoom will nut over this one. I mean, it is a raw track though, I'm just a little sensitive about anything MF Doom after that fucking album with the cartoon nonsense and Fisher Price beats from DooDoo Mouse. But still, Ghost's fast raps are on point on this track. I cannot wait for this shit to drop this spring.


Photo creds to Jordan

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home